3 reasons to test-drive a BEE BEE XS
Choices of rims
Design & style
BEE BEE XS : So much fun to drive
Every part of the BEE BEE XS has been designed to make driving a pleasure, from superior road handling to incredible 360° visibility.
Connect your tablet and smartphone and use the roll frame to attach different accessories inside and out. It's your fun-mobile!
BEE BEE XS : Style that turns heads
With its curved body and clean design, the BEE BEE XS makes a truly modern statement. Plus, it reflects your personal style with your choice of body colour, upholstery, rims... even the number of doors.
Choose your ideal rims
Steel rims and cover
St Barth shadow
Silver and black aluminium
St Barth light
silver and white
St Barth SP
So much storage!
- Front luggage (60 liters)
- Storage compartment between the front seats
- Rear truck (195 liters)
- Folding rear seats
Adjustable Chassis :
- 4 half-doors
- Possibility of two half-doors in front with two full doors in the back for child-safety
- Handy roll frame: Roll frame allows you to attach any type of accessory, inside or out
Make it yours!
- A variety of body colours to choose from
- 100% customizable upholstery. Choose the fabric and colour, and add embroided logos
- Choose your top. Fixed or removable (electric), hard or soft
- Special body paint available on demand
An extra level of personalization :
- Talk to us about ways to make your BEE BEE XS even more unique. We collaborate with Alliance Manufacture de France to create special layouts.
Driving range (mixed use)
*based on BEE BEE XS 48-9-BC model
The engine: Powerful sustainable energy
The 10 kW ABN engine increases to 20 kW at full throttle, providing acceleration worthy of a sportscar. And thanks to the regenerative energy system, BEE BEE XS has exceptionally powerful braking.
The batteries : At the forefront of technology
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO) batteries are the best performing and most reliable batteries on the planet. They are protected against deteroriation due to re-charging, and have a driving range of 80km to 150km.
More time to explore!
The lowest energy consumption on the market :
- 86 Wh/km*
- Recharge from a household socket in just 2 hours and 40 minutes (7.2 kWh battery).
An ultra light vehicle :
- 660 kg**
- Will climb 30% inclines
Rugged and reliable :
- All mechanical pieces have been dimensionned to resist high solicitation and vibrations on all roads.
- 100% anti-corrosion vehicle (aluminium frame & recyclable ABS)
* Based on standard testing. Actual consumption will depend on environment and driving conditions.
** Standard 7,2 kWh battery model, without options or accessories
Maintenance and safety
and crash-test approved
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
SMART, SIMPLE, ECO-FRIENDLY
Build to last
All parts have been built to withstand heavy loads & vibrations, on all types of driving surfaces, and the aluminium chassis and recycled plastic body make BEE BEE XS completely corrosion resistant.
Designed to take you everywhere
Road-handling is a dream, thanks to:
- Ultra-low centre of gravity
- Ideal weight distribution - 58% in the rear, 42% in fron
- Double triangular-stacked suspension
- Gearbox adapted to your specific needs
BEE BEE XS is at home on the beach or on the road, and can climb steep hills (even slopes up to 30%!).
100% renewable and built to last
- Every part easily replaceable with simple tools
- Recyclable body
- Anti-corrosion body and chassis, guaranteed
Ease of use
- No need to keep the battery continually in charge (ideal forsecondary residences)
- M1 tested and approved, including crash-test
BEE BEE XS : 48 V — 77 V
2 models - 6 versions
Choose the model that suits your driving style, power requirements and taste.
Discover all BEE BEE XS Versions