3 reasons to test-drive a BEE BEE XS
Choices of rims
Design & style
BEE BEE XS : So much fun to drive
Every part of the BEE BEE XS has been designed to make driving a pleasure, from superior road handling to incredible 360° visibility.
Connect your tablet and smartphone and use the roll frame to attach different accessories inside and out. It's your fun-mobile!
BEE BEE XS : Style that turns heads
With its curved body and clean design, the BEE BEE XS makes a truly modern statement. Plus, it reflects your personal style with your choice of body colour, upholstery, rims... even the number of doors.
So much storage!
- Front luggage (60 liters)
- Storage compartment between the front seats
- Rear truck (195 liters)
- Folding rear seats
Adjustable Chassis :
- 4 half-doors
- Possibility of two half-doors in front with two full doors in the back for child-safety
- Handy roll frame: Roll frame allows you to attach any type of accessory, inside or out
Make it yours!
- A variety of body colours to choose from
- 100% customizable upholstery. Choose the fabric and colour, and add embroided logos
- Choose your top. Fixed or removable (electric), hard or soft
- Special body paint available on demand
An extra level of personalization :
- Talk to us about ways to make your BEE BEE XS even more unique. We collaborate with Alliance Manufacture de France to create special layouts.
Driving range (mixed use)
*based on BEE BEE XS 48-9-BC model
The engine: Powerful sustainable energy
The 10 kW ABN engine increases to 20 kW at full throttle, providing acceleration worthy of a sportscar. And thanks to the regenerative energy system, BEE BEE XS has exceptionally powerful braking.
The batteries : At the forefront of technology
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO) batteries are the best performing and most reliable batteries on the planet. They are protected against deteroriation due to re-charging, and have a driving range of 80km to 150km.
More time to explore!
The lowest energy consumption on the market :
- 86 Wh/km*
- Recharge from a household socket in just 2 hours and 40 minutes (7.2 kWh battery).
An ultra light vehicle :
- 660 kg**
- Will climb 30% inclines
Rugged and reliable :
- All mechanical pieces have been dimensionned to resist high solicitation and vibrations on all roads.
- 100% anti-corrosion vehicle (aluminium frame & recyclable ABS)
* Based on standard testing. Actual consumption will depend on environment and driving conditions.
** Standard 7,2 kWh battery model, without options or accessories
Maintenance and safety
and crash-test approved
MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
SMART, SIMPLE, ECO-FRIENDLY
Build to last
All parts have been built to withstand heavy loads & vibrations, on all types of driving surfaces, and the aluminium chassis and recycled plastic body make BEE BEE XS completely corrosion resistant.
Designed to take you everywhere
Road-handling is a dream, thanks to:
- Ultra-low centre of gravity
- Ideal weight distribution - 58% in the rear, 42% in fron
- Double triangular-stacked suspension
- Gearbox adapted to your specific needs
BEE BEE XS is at home on the beach or on the road, and can climb steep hills (even slopes up to 30%!).
100% renewable and built to last
- Every part easily replaceable with simple tools
- Recyclable body
- Anti-corrosion body and chassis, guaranteed
Ease of use
- No need to keep the battery continually in charge (ideal forsecondary residences)
BEE BEE XS : 48 V — 77 V
2 models - 6 versions
Choose the model that suits your driving style, power requirements and taste.